Monday, October 22, 2012

Do You Want More 'Elevator Music Can Be Good Music Too'?

          Do you guys want to see more of Elevator Music Can Be Good Music Too, the audio drama that I'm working? If you do please tell me by leaving comments under this post. To tell you the truth, school is really kicking my butt right now and I'm feeling very unmotivated. A little word that someone wants to see this project continue would really go a long way right now. Since the last update I haven't done much on the project, because of school and other things, but the last few weeks I have been review the script of the first episode and making notes and corrects. Other than that, I've been working on flushing out the main characters more as well as making the whole story align with the themes I want to convey overall and for each season.

          After reviewing the first episode's script on my own I've found problems, but really holds up. Tweaking more than rewriting seems to be all that it really need (though there are obviously some scenes that will be rewritten). I'm more or less happy with what I have so far.

          If you have been following the the progress of Elevator Music Can Be Good Music Too, I would like to thank you. I really appreciate interest you are giving to my project, especially when all I have to show is an incomplete pilot script. Thank you very much. 

          I do not really know why I decided to make this post, but I feel it is a need post to make right now. Again, I ask that if you want to see more of this project that you let me know by commenting below. Until next everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment